Improve Performance With The eFlexPlus Capability Kit
You don’t have to be a tuning expert to get more out of your vehicle while driving on E85. The eFlexPlus E85 flex fuel kit gives you the power you’re after and the ability to change settings on the fly.
- Drive on E85, gasoline, or a combination of the two
- An economical setting for a commute; higher horsepower settings when it’s time to burnout
- Every eFlexFuel kit is specific to your vehicle with an easy DIY install (if you choose to install it yourself)
- With our tuning software, you have optional custom tunes and setting let you fine-tune from anywhere - even without a dyno
Optimize your engine. With the eFlexPlus capability kit from eFlexFuel Technology, you get more setting options than you do with the Eco kit and a more streamlined tuning experience than you do with the Pro kit. This is the ideal E85 fuel conversion for the amateur racer and offroad driver.
Your eFlexPlus purchase comes with a small eFlexPlus control unit (3” x 5 1/5” x 1” in size), an ethanol sensor, all the fuel system and electrical connectors you need to complete the install, and a free downloadable app called “eFlexApp.” We always verify that your engine can run E85 and every order includes all the fuel line and injector connectors you’ll need so that you can drive on E85 fuel without corroding your fuel lines:
- Wiring harness with an external temperature sensor (for 1-8 cylinders)
- Cable ties
- Male fuel injector connectors
- Fuel hose
- Fuel line quick connectors
- Hose clamps
Installing an eFlexFuel capability kit requires some auto repair knowledge as well as a variety of hand tools and a multimeter. With a little bit of know-how, install will take 2-3 hours (depending on your vehicle). However, if you bring your vehicle to a local repair shop, they can likely install the kit in 2 hours or less. Below is a brief overview of the installation process. You can find more detailed instructions here.
- Depressurize the fuel system and remove all necessary covers, etc. to gain access to the fuel injectors.
- Disconnect the fuel line from the fuel rail.
- Install the ethanol sensor in the OE fuel line, using the supplied quick connectors. Or use the fuel line that is supplied with the kit (if needed).
- Make sure that the fuel line and the ethanol sensor are properly fastened and there are no fuel leaks.
- To install the wiring harness, first verify the OE fuel injector connector polarity with a multimeter.
- Based on the measured fuel injector polarities, assemble and connect the supplied male fuel injector connectors to the eFlexFuel wiring harness.
- Connect the eFlexFuel wiring harness to the OE fuel injector connectors (both to the injector wires from the ECM and the fuel injectors). Reminder: Avoid parts with high voltage within the engine bay.
- Place the temperature sensor within close proximity of the engine block and connect the ground wire to a sufficient ground terminal.
- Connect the ethanol sensor connector to the eFlexFuel wiring harness.
- Finish installation by connecting the control unit to the wiring harness and securing the wiring harness with zip ties.
All eFlexFuel capability kits operate via a wireless Bluetooth LE connection. This allows the eFlexApp to recognize the version of your E85 flex fuel conversion kit and monitor your engine in real-time. With eFlexPlus, you can choose your options, monitor the engine, and customize as needed for more power while driving on E85.
- Driving mode (Economy, Dynamic, or Sport) and one custom mode
- Cold start enrichment settings
- Ethanol content
- Injector duty cycle and activity
- Fuel and engine temperature
- Engine RPMs
- Automatic cold start/cold enrichment
- Fault codes
- Startup information
Customize with eFlexTuner PC software
- RPM-based enrichment with configurable 2D maps
- Cold start enrichment
- Create your own tune
Pending U.S. emissions certification; your eFlexFuel™ system is sold only for competition and off-road use.
Deciding Between The Pro and Plus E85 Capability Kits
The eFlexPro kit is our premium kit and includes features not included in the Plus. Specifically, the eFlexPro kit comes with a wiring harness that includes two additional sensor wires. With Pro, you also have more features in the app and tuning software. More specifically, 3D maps (instead of 2D) let you adjust enrichment for both engine load and RPM. Learn more about eFlexPro here.
Pending EPA & CARB emissions certification. Not available in the USA. Join waiting list
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov