Installation process from the early stages up until the finishing touch.
Installation guide & videos
Are you looking to install your eFlexFuel product? Our 10-part series on YouTube details each step of the process, from preparation to wiring to the final steps.
- Users with experience in simple automotive repairs and installations should be able to install eFlexFuel products
- Our product comes with an installation guide as well as access to our YouTube series
- If you have any questions or concerns during installation, our technical support team is here to help
Main installation steps
Installation usually takes about 1-2 hours.
- All the electrical and fuel line connectors you need are provided.
- Install ethanol sensor to fuel line.
- Connect wiring harness between fuel injectors and ECM.
- Finalize the installation.
Links will redirect to youtube.
- Before Installation
- Disconnecting fuel line
- Assembling new fuel line
- Connecting assembled fuel line
- Polarity of male connectors
- Installing male connectors
- Installing wiring harness
- Installing ground wire
- Finishing installation
Any questions? Contact us [email protected].