Drive On E85 With The eFlexEco E85 Capability Kit
Get the most out of your engine with the eFlexEco capability kit! Improve engine performance, cut down on gasoline use, and support American farmers by filling up with high-octane E85 Flex Fuel.
- Kit makes your vehicle E85 capable, allowing you to drive on E85, gasoline, or a mixture of the two
- Our kits are tested and verified for vehicle application, with a straightforward install that many people can do themselves
- Engines running on E85 are more responsive and have more power. However, for maximum performance, you want to check out our eFlexPlus or eFlexPro
- With the included eFlexApp, you'll be able to monitor performance of the engine, fuel mixtures, and more
If you would like to reduce your carbon footprint, buy less gasoline, and improve your engine's performance, the eFlexEco E85 capability kit is the best option on the market.
EPA & CARB Approvals under progress
The eFlexEco kit includes a small control unit (3” x 5 1/5” x 1” in size), an ethanol sensor, all the fuel system and electrical connectors you need to complete the install, and a free downloadable app called “eFlexApp.”
- Wiring harness with an external temperature sensor (for 1-8 cylinders)
- Cable ties
- Male fuel injector connectors
- Fuel hose
- Fuel line quick connectors
- Hose clamps
Installing an eFlexFuel capability kit requires some auto repair knowledge as well as a variety of hand tools and a multimeter. With a little bit of know-how, install will take 2-3 hours (depending on your vehicle). However, if you bring your vehicle to a local repair shop, they can likely install the kit in 2 hours or less. Below is a brief overview of the installation process. Use Caution: Always avoid parts with high voltage within the engine bay. You can find more detailed instructions here.
- Depressurize the fuel system and remove all necessary covers, etc. to gain access to the fuel injectors.
- Disconnect the fuel line from the fuel rail.
- Install the ethanol sensor in the OE fuel line, using the supplied quick connectors. Or use the fuel line that is supplied with the kit (if needed).
- Make sure that the fuel line and the ethanol sensor are properly fastened and there are no fuel leaks.
- To install the wiring harness, first verify the OE fuel injector connector polarity with a multimeter.
- Based on the measured fuel injector polarities, assemble and connect the supplied male fuel injector connectors to the eFlexFuel wiring harness.
- Connect the eFlexFuel wiring harness to the OE fuel injector connectors (both to the injector wires from the ECM and the fuel injectors). Reminder: Avoid parts with high voltage within the engine bay.
- Place the temperature sensor within close proximity of the engine block and connect the ground wire to a sufficient ground terminal.
- Connect the ethanol sensor connector to the eFlexFuel wiring harness.
- Finish installation by connecting the control unit to the wiring harness and securing the wiring harness with zip ties.
All eFlexFuel capability kits operate via a wireless Bluetooth LE connection. This allows the eFlexApp to recognize the version of your capability kit and monitor your engine in real-time. With the eFlexEco, you can monitor:
- Ethanol content,
- Injector duty cycle and activity,
- Fuel and engine temperature,
- Cold enrichment, and
- Fault code
Pending U.S. emissions certification; your eFlexFuel™ system is sold only for competition and off-road use.
Pending EPA & CARB emissions certification. Not available in the USA. Join waiting list
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov